Dating Al

As the name implies, this story involves my relationship with Al. Yes Al the Cajun guy I danced for in college Al.

And no, it wasn't because I was dancing for him. I kind of liked him, even if we had nothing in common with each other-I mean, how much can a young girl like me from Orange County have in common with a somewhat shady strip club owner from Louisiana, but we did. Whenever we went out we just had a good time with each other.

And I found him both charming and sexy-he dressed well, and I loved his large dark eyes, the sensual colognes he'd have on when we went out.

We dated on and off after I'd finished dancing for him and his club. While I enjoyed dancing and really loved making the money I made, it really wasn't something I wanted to keep doing-back then I was terrified that someone I knew would come into the club at the wrong time and catch me in the act of giving some guy a lap dance. Looking back, I think I was way too worried and stressed about that part about of the dance life-the odds were really low that someone I knew would have the money to blow on a night at the club, but I really, really, really didn't want to have my reputation at school, the athletic department and sorority ruined, I also worried that my parents across the country would somehow find out. It was all silly, but it was where my head was back then.

Anyway, we didn't date often- Al was married, had a club to run, and I had my life too, but we did find time to have some fun too. Mostly Al had us have dinner at his club and I didn't mind. The food was always very good, the servers fawned over us shamelessly and I enjoyed getting to know Al's friends-and their dates too, as all of those gentlemen had their young lady friends, just like me I guess.

Just as the first time Al and I dated, Al felt like he should send me a nice dress and lingerie with some cash so that I could get my hair and nails done before our date night. I liked how Al pampered me!

So on our Friday date night out, I took off my last 2 labs and did my girly thing at the hairdresser and came home. I got my things and left to go to the club to get ready. There was no way I'd let the girls or house mom see me all dressed up then having a strip club owner twice my age roll up in his long dark gray Lincoln and then have to come back to the house and answer all the catty questions they'd ask me.

Back then I was a huge Prince fan, and if you loved Prince, you also had to love his girls, Wendy and Lisa.

I remember I would dress or at least wear my makeup like they did so I would have used very very dark eye makeup, emphasize my cheekbones a lot and would use bright red lipstick. I was such a girl of my era!

For one date night, I remember that Al sent me a very stylish teal and black asymmetrical striped shiny long gown with a deep plunging back neckline and long slit up the right leg, a creme and black matching lace bra, panty and garter belt set and several pair of French stockings from this shop in New Orleans.

One of Als quirks-ha-perversions was that he didn't like me to go bare legged and he also wasn't a huge fan of nylons or tights so he solved the problem in his mind by having me wear stockings instead when we saw each other.

I couldn't wear the bra under the dress but I wore everything else. I think it was when I dated Al that I really began to look forward to and enjoy wearing lingerie, both for a man as well as myself. I also remember too that the stockings he sent me were always more delicate and elegant feeling then the nylons and tights I'd wear apart from the stockings I'd wear for Al, so after shaving my legs I'd rub my legs with super soft lotion and make sure my nails wouldn't snag the expensive hosiery. And I loved how much nicer they felt on my legs then the cheaper K Mart hose I could afford on my budget normally.

I put the garter belt on first and adjusted it for my waist and lengthened and then shortened the garter straps to about the same length given how long I thought the stockings were going to be on my thighs. Then I found the panties and pulled them on and made sure i put the garters under my panties so I could go to the bathroom-I'd made the mistake of having my panties on under the garters before and remembered having to undo each one before I could pee, and I had to pee bad!

Anyway with that done, I looked at the box of stockings that came with the rest of my lingerie. Looking back, I remember how elegant and luxurious this was-I felt so pampered and decadent. I was used to getting my nylons and tights out of the egg or cellophane wrapped packages, which was fine I guess but to get stockings out of a box that was tied with a ribbon where each pair was wrapped in a faintly perfumed tissue was a mind blower for me. It was a real treat that I enjoyed and have never tired of to this day. And yes to this day, I always favor many of the more expensive brands of hosiery. This particular box had 4 pair of stockings. All were varying shades of black from a very light off black to a very dark almost like a pair of black tights black. One was a lace print and another had a backseam. I held each pair up to the light and selected the pair that was the sheerest and lightest shade yet was still an evening shade of black.

I took them from their tissue, shook them out a bit and rolled them up my legs. After adjusting the reinforced heel and toe, I clipped each garter-all 6 of them to the top of each stocking and stood up to make sure they looked right. Satisfied, I grabbed the shoes and started to put them on and had to chuckle a bit. The shoes were black strappy sandals-very cute, but I hadn't noticed earlier that the thin straps were teal as I fastened them to my feet and ankles.

Next I stood up and wriggled my way into my dress. As I mentioned earlier, it was a long gown in black and teal stripes and a long slit up the right leg. It was a bit looser in the bust then I liked and a bit too snug in my booty but it wasn't a disaster-I'd briefly wished again in my head that I could have removed some of my rump and added to my breasts but at the end of the day, I still looked awesome as I rezipped it and let it hang on me,

I waited for Al to come get me as I had several Harvey Wallbangers, while watching several of the girls dance. As I got a buzz on several of the bouncers were flirting with me until Al arrived. As if on cue, they all scattered. Al was wearing a black leather sport coat over a red t-shirt, some expensive washed jeans and cowboy boots. For the time period, he and I were a very stylish couple!

We kissed-Al made sure that the help knew I was "his" at least for the night anyway and we left holding hands as we went to his Lincoln and he let me in. I made sure he got a view of my legs all the way up the slit in my dress to the top of my stocking and a bit further. As we drove to his club we chatted and caught up with each other.

Feeling a bit frisky, I ran my deep purple nails along his chin, neck and ear. Al made all the right sounds so my fingers found their way to his sexy chest where I found his nipples and tweaked them until Al moaned lightly at my touch. Chuckling to myself, I nibbled on his earlobe and stuck my tongue in his ear. I backed away laughing as he cursed at me good naturedly. At the next traffic light, Al grabbed me from the back of my head, pulled me to him and kissed me roughly, his tongue swarming my mouth. At the same time, he took my hand and placed it on his crotch. "Lil girrrl" he drawled to me, "Help ol' Al a bit, wouldja?".

I smiled a bit, kissed Al on the cheek, looked around and unzipped his jeans. Feeling his silk boxers, I found his hardening dick and slowly stroked it through the soft silk. Al moaned a bit and adjusted himself in his car seat. Playing with his throbbing manhood, I tickled his ear with my tongue. Soon I was licking his ear and jerking his cock hard.

Al started his rumbling-"sugar, I love your hand on me, but I'd love to feel your lips on me...."

"I'm not so sure Al. I mean seriously, its still light out and someone might see me-well us, I mean."

Al growled a bit, pushed his hand between my legs and split my thighs. My dress rode up my legs and Al fingered me through my panties. I gasped and got both my heels on the dash so Al could finger my puss more. We drove several blocks like this and finally Al said "fuck it honey child, eat my dick", and pushed my head down into his lap and onto his cock.

I tucked my legs back down, almost running a stocking on my clutch and bent down. Al's cock was hard and meaty and I started licking him right away. Al groaned and told me to just suck on him. Opening my mouth wide, I swallowed as much of Al as I could, and starting going up and down on him. It didn't take too many strokes before Al came to another traffic light-damn what should I do now?

I froze with my mouth halfway onto his cock. This seemed to excite Al even more and I started tasting his precum and he pushed my face all the way back down. I grabbed his balls as the light changed and as that happened, his cock hit that magical place in the back of my throat and he roared, cumming and cumming and cumming some more. It choked me and I wasn't able to keep much in my throat and mouth, leaking some onto his shorts and jeans. He somehow managed to keep control of that big boat Lincoln as he merged onto the highway. I sat up, swallowed and helped Al clean himself up. Not long after I redid my lipstick we arrived at his club, parked and made our way in.

Remy led us to Als table where we had drinks and dinner.

Al must have liked how I took care of him as he was all over me, holding my hand, kissing me and feeling me up. He pulled my boobs out, kissed them, pinched them and made me feel all tingly. Somehow that was ok at the club-or it could have been that no one wanted to mess with him-I kind of liked how that sounded actually.

After dinner, we made our way back to Al's private salon. I was quite drunk, but somehow Al never got drunk. Anyway, there was a very large Mulatto who let us in and served us grappa, then left.

We made out with some very sensual Sade, Enya and Enigma. I felt amazing and oh so alive. I loved kissing him and enjoyed feeling his hands roam over my body. His fingers played over my boobs and made me feel so so good. His thick stocky fingers felt their way up my legs from my knee to my thighs and then my panties. I moaned out loud and my pussy was a bit damp now.

Several grappas and some really nice bowls of weed later, I was very buzzed. Al rang for the attendant who brought in a large ottoman, some rope, ball gag and a scarf. Al stood me up, unzipped my dress and let it fall. I just stared at him, sexy but glowering. Al kissed me and fondled my boobs.

Al took me by the hand and said "Sugar, I want you to come with me" and led me to the bench." and then he asked me to straddle the bench. And then, "baby, raise your arms up" and he swung the rope over a hook on the ceiling and tied my wrists in such a way where i had to rest my knees on the ottoman. Al kissed me and fingered my puss as I moaned and arched my back, my arms pushing against the ropes binding me. After we kissed and kissed and kissed, Al took the ball gag, pushed it into my mouth and fastened it around my head.

Next, Al blindfolded me with the scarf and yanked my panties down to my knees, then ankles where it hung off one of my heels. He then tied my ankles to the bench. It was a bit uncomfortable and as much as I wriggled and writhed around to become more comfortable, the more it bothered me, but at the same time, I felt pangs of pleasure

I was left alone for a few moments and I strained my ears and my body fruitlessly. My bindings were adjusted a bit, making me crouch slightly off my knees, straining my leg muscles. Soon I felt Al slide underneath me, his rough face scratching my cunt. Al started licking my pussy lips right away. I groaned immediately and it was one "oh honey baby " after another, as his nose tickled my pussy at the same time he was munching on my thick wet lips. I don't know that Al understood what I was saying with the ballgag in my mouth but thats what I tried to say!

Al was just fuckin killing me with his mouth and lips. Being tied and restrained and slightly uncomfortable while he was licking me out made what I was feeling more heightened and intense. I started rocking my hips back and forth, the sheer nylon tops of my stockings was rubbing along the sides of his head and ears and Al just loved the feeling as he reached up his hands and started fondling my boobs. Al pinching my nipples as his tongue was shoved deep in my cunt caused me to have a sudden and intense orgasm. I shook and moaned through the ball gag as I came. I couldn't get any words out which actually made my orgasm more intense.

Al didn't stop there as he grabbed a vibrator and added it to his mouth in stimulating my cunt. I moaned again. And again. And yet again as that plastic monster was seriously over stimulating my sex. And as soon as he added it, he took it away and then stopped orally pleasing me. The bastard left me seriously panting when he started really fucking me with the vibe.

Then-so you guessed it-he was vibe fucking me and biting my clit at the same time. I know Al's face was more than a bit wet by now. I wasn't familiar with the term "edging" at the time, I know now that's exactly what he was doing. During this sexual torture, at different times he inserted and fucked me with a banana, cucumber, frozen grapes and a frozen brat. He'd get me all hot and bothered and then just stop.

I begged him through my ball gag to let me please cum. I'm not sure he heard me or cared. Then he started ass fucking me with the vibe at the same time that he fingered my cunt. Oh fuck, it was so damn intense. Then I had vibes in my cunt and ass. I felt like my whole body was on sweet hot fire as he double vibe fucked me. Al seemed to know when I was going to cum and stop me just short. I can't say all the time as I still had 2 more orgasms, but I can't even begin to count the number of times he brought me to the brink, then cruelly backed off.

I just remember being totally spent, my wrists burning a bit from the rope, my ankles protected by my stockings, hanging a bit limply.

Al was just relentless. He was silent now, adjusting the ties that bound me where my legs were spread wide and he'd lowered me to where I was almost laying flat with my arms tied by the wrist behind the small of my back. I sobbed gently in pain and pleasure by the complete and total sexual torture and domination Al visited on my mind and body. As he bent over me, I could just feel the heat and passion of his cock behind me and shivered at the thought.

"So sugar, how are you feeling?" as he suppressed a chuckle. "I mean, really babe, how do you feel?" And with that he shoved his white hot cajun meat deep into me. I grunted in shock and felt "that" feeling as he pulled out. He pushed back in and I told him to "fuck me so damn fucking hard" as I could through that damn gag. As he got up a natural rhythm with his strokes in and out, hard and fast, I melted and moaned, shrieked and panted as he talked so dirty to me as we fucked. He stopped fucking me and then started to spank me alternating each ass cheek and as often as not he was slapping a garter too. My butt was getting redder and redder and I was loving this, like a lot. A whole lot.

Al would hit me a bit harder then a bit softer faster then slower. I tried to anticipate the next blow but I guessed wrong as often as not. My wrists hurt a bit more now and I grabbed the rope to take the pressure off while Al abused my ass. While I was still bucking and kicking in a haze of sweat and other bodily fluids, I started to weaken a bit. Sensing this, Al took a pitcher of freezing ice water and soaked my ass which stung more than a bit and then in an act of kindness in his sadism, poured the rest over my head, neck and face as he could. I heaved and sobbed in relief as several small orgasms rolled over me, Al readjusted the ropes. Soon he pulled himself underneath me and I soon found myself straddling him on his back. He lifted me up by my hips and slid his prick into my puss. Still hung by the ropes I ground on him and used the ropes to pull myself up and down as Al pumped himself in and out of me. I got my second or maybe tenth wind and completely enjoyed how well I was being fucked by the cajun stud who continually filled my cunt. Over and over. And over again.

Al soon came in me with a grunt that sounded more like ox bellowing fiercely. He pumped more and more as I felt it course in from his dick into my pussy and I came one last intense time. Oh fuck, this was so sweet hot fucking amazing! Al was just a superior lover to anyone I knew as he was so experienced and cruel and loving all at the same time.

I gave one last shudder and hung like a rag from the ropes. After a time, Al untied me and I fell into his arms in a damp heap. He lovingly kissed me all over. After some kissing and cuddling, he led me to the shower and helped me out of my heels, stockings and lingerie. The shower was amazing and I soon wrapped myself in a terry robe. Al took me over to the ottoman and had me lay down. Soon I was in a deep sleep and Al let the staff know that I would be using the salon for the remainder of the night and that I shouldn't be disturbed.

The next morning my car-the one Al let me use, had been delivered to the club I'd spent the night at and he had also been kind enough to include a Banana Republic tote with a button down blouse, jeans and Keds style shoes, all from Banana Republic. Very cute and preppy!

I showered again, put my hair up, got dressed and stuffed my gown, heels and lingerie into the bag. After a quick breakfast of New Orleans coffee and beignets, I left and went back to my house and carried on with my weekend as nothing exciting happened!"

https://perfectass69.com

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

The Man with Magic Hands Ch. 07

My Neighbor

Red and her Wolf Ch. 10